Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Bad news and good news

Akpos and Marry were both patients in a mental hospital.




One day while they're walking past the hospital swimming pool ,Mary suddenly jump into 

the deep end. She sank to the bottom and stayed there! Akpos promptly jumped in to save her

He swam to the bottom and pulled Mary out.

When mental doctor became aware of Akpos' act he immediately ordered his discharged as 

he now considered him to be mentally stable!

When he went to tell Akpos the news, he said: Akpos, I have bad news and good news.


The good news is you are being discharged, because you were able to jump in to a 


swimming pool and save the life of another patient, I think you have gotten enough well
And the bad news is that, the patient u saved has hung herself with her bathrobe belt. In 

the bathroom. I'm Sorry she is dead
Akpos replied: But she didn't hang herself! I put her there to dry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment