Joke

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Are you rich?


Boy:  Hi

Girl: what?

Boy: how are you?

Girl: Do I know you?

Boy: I'm rich.

Girl: oh,hi! I'm fine thanks. how are you?

Boy:  No, I'm Rich. my name is Rich.

Girl: I don't talk to boys.







Posted by Unknown at 04:23
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: baby joke, funny joke, Joke, kids joke, sexy joke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (28)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (25)
      • Genie and wishes
      • English is not easy!!!
      • Toothache
      • Monkey
      • Surgical Operation
      • Girl friend and boy friend
      • Man in Bar
      • old man and groucery
      • Do you have an angle?
      • Bad news and good news
      • Taxi driver
      • Attendance list
      • Love and china cellphone
      • Baseball bat and my parent
      • psychology and law student
      • Real reason
      • Husband Call
      • Chatting
      • Lady and boy
      • Husband and wife
      • Husband and Wife
      • Blind Man
      • Are you rich?
      • Shut Up, Manners and Trouble
      • funny joke

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.